As Product Owner E-Commerce, you will work for our largest customers and be (amongst others) accountable for supporting the design and delivery of the strategic improvement roadmap for core E-Commerce & website platforms.
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our clients strategy.
You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders to form a roadmap for various strategic digital initiatives. At the same time you drive the delivery of vendors to make the roadmap become reality.
You will be creating a pipeline of innovation that drives the business forward ensuring delivery of the plans that underpin the business strategy. Your portfolio will consist of technologies within the E-Commerce & website architecture.
Who are you?
• Be accountable for the end to end definition, delivery and ongoing operation of all digital products relating to your portfolio
• Work closely with other product owners and external partners
• Support and determine the investment cases for products within your area by taking responsibility of the agreed business benefits and ROI for products within your portfolio
• Ensure continuous engagement with all stakeholders across different functions
• Create, develop and maintain third party supplier relationships
• Implement an effective agile process and cross functional communication
• Be recognised as the “go to” leader for your portfolio by removing bottlenecks, work collaboratively and adaptively to meet the needs of your internal customers
What you will bring to Connect2Crowd?
• A BA/BSc degree or equivalent professional experience
• 4+ year consultancy experience
• 4+ year relevant experience in product ownership and eCom / digital platforms
• Good track record of delivering complex technology changes in a fast-paced environment
• Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders with clear and precise communication in a cross functional setup
• Good track record of successfully delivering cross functional projects with a strong understanding of Scrum/Agile project delivery methodologies
• Knowledge of- and experience with tools as Jira and Confluence
• Passion for data management, analytics and user experience
• Fluent communication skills
• Ability to deliver change and solve complex challenges
What we would like to offer you
The opportunity to advance your career.
Dynamic team in well known international corporations.
We offer a yearly budget for personal growth and a great salary package.
Are we the right fit for you?
If you think this is a good fit please send us your CV and cover letter to Marco van Veen (firstname.lastname@example.org)Contact